Unlimited online & in-person renewals at the Circulation Desk are available for all current patrons with the following exceptions:
NOTE: Items may not be renewed by mail, lists, or over the telephone.
- for patrons with semester loan periods,
- if an item is recalled (all items are subject to early recall),
- if items are 45 or more days overdue,
- for accounts with fees of $10 or more,
- for accounts with other blocks.
To Renew Online (not available for patrons with semester loan periods):
Please note: You may renew an item as many times as you wish but you may not renew if you have fees of $10.00 or more, items 45 or more days overdue, or other blocks on your Library account. Recalled items are not renewable & the due date may have been changed.
- Go to the CSUS Library Homepage at http://library.csus.edu.
- Log in to your account as detailed in To Access Your Library Account above.
- Select the Checked Out Items option.
- To renew all items, select the Renew All option.
- To renew specific items, check the box to the left of each title & then select the RENEW SELECTED ITEMS option.
- Always be sure to LOG OUT.
It is your responsibility to keep track of due dates. Avoid overdue fees by monitoring your account regularly.