ACCESSING YOUR LIBRARY ACCOUNT
In order to CHECK your Library record, RENEW items online, or PLACE HOLDS on checked out items, you must have a current EUREKA account. If you find that your name is not in the EUREKA database, inquire at the User Services Desk. The DISPLAY & RENEW functions are accessed through your My EUREKA Account in EUREKA, the online Library catalog. EUREKA is available at any Library RESEARCH station, campus computer lab, or off campus through the Library Homepage at http://library.csus.edu.
Students, Faculty, and Staff (OneCard holders) must use their SacLink Username & Password.
Non-affiliated patrons must use the last 9 numbers of their Library Card barcode as their Username & create a LIBRARY PIN (Personal Identification Number). If your email address is on file you may create a new LIBRARY PIN online by selecting the ‘Forgot your pin?’ option. If your email is not on file, go to the User Services Desk or call (916) 278-6708.
To Access Your Library Account For Eureka Options:
- Go to the CSUS Library Homepage at http://library.csus.edu.
- At the top right, select My Library Accounts & then the My Eureka.
- Select OneCard Holders or Library Card Holders. Follow the instructions & select Submit.
- Always be sure to select LOG OUT.
Eureka allows the following options (OneCard & Library Card options may vary):
- See Unpaid Fines.
- See Checked Out Items (to check your due dates or renew items).
- Modify Your PIN (Library Card holders).
- Modify Personal Info in My Eureka.
- Preferred Searches (to locate available items, save item records, or place holds on checked out items).
- My Reading History. You must opt in to this feature to review or recover a record of previous checkouts & searches
- My List (to keep &/or email research info).
- Always be sure to LOG OUT.