eLeaning Library Services enable currently enrolled Sacramento State students to request articles and books to be delivered via email or surface mail. To request materials, students must be one (1) of the following:
- Currently enrolled in a Sacramento State eLearning course and live over 30 miles from campus
- Working on thesis or special research and live over 30 miles from campus
Book Request Form
Submit Book Request
eLearning students may borrow up to 5 books at one time. Books will be checked out to you and sent UPS. You must return the books by UPS insured in plenty of time before the due date to avoid fines.
Article Request Form
Submit Article Request
- Photocopies of up to 3 articles at one time from Library subscribed magazines or journals can be scanned and emailed to you at no charge.
- Our goal is to email the article to you within 48 hours of receiving the request; however, turnaround time may vary according to staffing and volume.
- Sorry we cannot copy or send items on microform or microfiche.
- There is a 50 page limit for all material.
- If the magazine that contains the article is not available from the Library, you may submit an Interlibrary Loan Request form.
Before submitting an article request form, please follow these research steps:
- Check EUREKA to determine if the Library subscribes to the magazine or journal.
- Search for Print and eJournals by title to determine if the article is available in full text format.
- If the article is NOT available in full text format, and if the library subscribes to the magazine or journal, use the Article Request form.
- For help please contact USER SERVICES (firstname.lastname@example.org) 916-278-6708